This healthy mango parfait recipe is perfect for summers | Lifestyle News,The Indian Express
Jun 14, 20:50 / Mənbə: Indianexpress.com
Summers are all about mangoes. If you are a fan of the fruit, you would know that there are many simple and interesting recipes that you can prepare at home. Recently, actor Sameera Reddy and her mother-in-law Manjri Varde had prepared two lip-smacking dishes: the traditional mango pickle, and aambat batata and poori, and now fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala has shared a delicious parfait recipe, involving the king of fruits.
She detailed the process in an Instagram reel, writing in the caption, “Summers are all about mangoes, don’t you think? 🥭🌞 Here’s a quick, healthy, and easy recipe, THE MANGO PARFAIT!😋 ”
Check out the recipe here.
– Half a cup of granola
– Half a cup of diced mango
– Half a cup of coconut yogurt
– One tbsp of soaked chia seeds
– Half a tbsp of honey
A post shared by Yasmin Karachiwala | Fitness (@yasminkarachiwala)
* Take a glass and add the granola seeds first.
* Then add the diced mangoes.
* Next, add coconut yogurt.
* After that add the soaked chia seeds.
* Layer it once again, and repeat the aforementioned process until the glass is full.
* When done, drizzle some honey and you are set.
The delicious summer dessert is now ready; would you like to try this today?
For more lifestyle news, follow us: Twitter: lifestyle_ie | Facebook: IE Lifestyle | Instagram: ie_lifestyle
Xəbərin mənbəsi: Indianexpress.com